This policy applies to all our customers, passengers, agents, vendors, suppliers, partners (such as driver and merchant partners), contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your”, or “yours”)
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, email address, mobile number, credit card details, government-issued identification numbers, your image, date of birth, marital status, nationality, address, bank details, gender, vehicle and insurance information.
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide your Personal Data voluntarily through the following;
- fill up user application or registration forms;
- provide information to assess your eligibility to provide services as SAMPA-DALA partner;
- interact with our social media pages;
- interact/participate with the Company at any events or activities;
Personal Data may be collected while using our Apps, Websites and Services through the following:
- your location (to detect pick-up locations and abnormal route variations);
- feedbacks, ratings and compliments;
- transaction information (such as payment and distance travelled);
- device information like hardware model and serial number
If you are our service provider, we may collect:
- device data like GPS location
- vehicle registration data for drivers
- business registration data for towing services
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If you are a parent or guardian, please do not allow minor (individual under 18 (eighteen) years of age) to submit their Personal Data to the Company. By doing so, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and accept and agree to be bound by this Policy and take full responsibility of his/her actions.
Personal data of other individual
You may provide Personal Data of other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) to us by adding them as your emergency contact. By providing their Personal Data, you represent and warrant that you have obtained their consent for their Personal Data to be collected, used and disclosed as set out in this Policy.
Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be used by the Company for the following purposes;
- to verify your identity;
- to create, administer and update your account;
- to provide the services requested;
- to validate your bookings and process payments;
- to track the progress of the trip;
- to enable features that personalize your App, such as list of destinations;
- to process and manage incentives and rewards;
- to enable communications between users;
- to process or verify application for subscription with SAMPA-DALA Corp and to provide subscribers’ benefits;
- to analyze and understand sales and preferences;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- to be able to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed;
- to perform administrative operations necessary to provide our Services, such as troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends; and
- for the Company to comply with its obligations under law.
Marketing and Promotions
The Company may also use your Personal Data for other Purposes such as;
- to send you alerts, newsletter, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings
- to notify, invite and manage your participation with Company’s activities, its partners, sponsor or advertisers;
The Company may communicate with you by post, telephone call, short message service, online messaging service, push notification by hand and by email.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing for your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click unsubscribe on the link in the relevant email or message.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties for various Purposes. These parties include:
- Other Users
For passengers, we may share your pick-up and drop-off locations with drivers, for drivers, we may share your Personal Data with your passenger with your name, photo, vehicle details, location and average ratings;
- With Subsidiaries and affiliates
We share Personal Data with our subsidiaries, associated companies, jointly controlled entities and affiliates;
- With Company’s service provider and business partners
We may provide your Personal Data to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service provider or business partner.
- With our legal advisors and governmental authorities
We may share your Personal Data with our legal advisors, law enforcement officials, government authorities and other third parties.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred from country, state and city (“Home Country”) in which you are present while using our services to another country, state and city (“Alternate Country”). You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data from your Home Country to the Alternate Country.
Links to Other Sites